High Rock 427
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introductions!

Go down 
+3
dirnae
Wollibeebee
SGMonkey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SGMonkey
Admin
SGMonkey

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitime13/5/2012, 17:52

Thought I'd make an introductions thread so people could see who's who and what not, without being too formal.

Guess I'll start. So, im SGMonkey or "Dave", been modding for years n years, not that I have much to show for it. I started this High Rock project about a year or so ago and eh... not got much to say really. Uh... I kinda helped out at PC and SHOTN, I made their height maps and I'm currently working on an improved one for SHOTN. (That's what you tell them if they ask)Currently working on 1 other mod for Morrowind that I've been working on for quite some time called Amanita. So yeah, that's all I have to say.

Introductions! Cheese
Back to top Go down

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitime13/5/2012, 21:53

I'm Joel.
My career as province-modder started at TR where I signed up 2005. But I really started to get active in 2008 when I began to get myself acquainted with blender. Been working like a slave for the province-mods out there since.

In my other life I'm programmer and informatic-student. mostly working with java. You do not get to see much of that side around here, although I'm a full-nerd, if you like it that way. I have a hard job achieving a balance between pc-activities and other activities in rl. But that's a fate I'm probably sharing with many other people.

Hoping to see highrock grow and reaching fruitition, even if it requires a lot of computer-goblinship from us. Razz
Back to top Go down
Wollibeebee
Acolyte
Wollibeebee

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitime14/5/2012, 10:56

Hey, i'm bachelor number #3.

I begun modding in order to work on SHOTN, and quickly grew attached to exterior making. I never really got involved in SHOTN, it wasn't really my thing. Solstheim's my baby and i'm working towards updating her landscapes to be as sexy as a province mod, seeing as she's aging fast.
i'm also part of P:C and i helped kick start it with Scamp, Tarius and SamirA after years of the province going through hard times and eventually losing most it's data.
I've always been interested in Highrock and helped SG start it a few years ago before we put it on hold for SHOTN.

I also like reading, long walks on the beach, and sexy-times.
Back to top Go down
SGMonkey
Admin
SGMonkey

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitime14/5/2012, 16:48

I've got a question for bachelor number 3. If we were to go on a date, where would you take me, and what would you wear?

And Joel. It's great to have you on-board. You've already contributed more than anyone else to the project and it really is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
dirnae
Masterchief of Animation
Masterchief of Animation
dirnae

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitime14/5/2012, 19:04

SGMonkey wrote:
I've got a question for bachelor number 3. If we were to go on a date, where would you take me, and what would you wear?

https://youtu.be/HTN6Du3MCgI?t=22s

Yo, I'm the 20-something pretend porch monkey (since when was porch monkey a racial slur?) called Mark.
Back to top Go down
SGMonkey
Admin
SGMonkey

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitime14/5/2012, 19:32

As far as i'm aware it's always been a racial slur. As is Spear Chuck-er, beaner, wop, tar baby and teapot.
Back to top Go down
Wollibeebee
Acolyte
Wollibeebee

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitime16/5/2012, 08:41

dirnae wrote:
SGMonkey wrote:

https://youtu.be/HTN6Du3MCgI?t=22s

Yo, I'm the 20-something pretend porch monkey (since when was porch monkey a racial slur?) called Mark.
Comic con, wearing a Star Trek uniform. Romantic!

(well, a free trip to America wouldn't be that bad?)
Back to top Go down
Praedator
Novice

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 03:33

Hi there,

I am Edwin, nearly 40yo, and have been enjoying modding a couple of years now. Learnt most of it at TR, and had a break from modding. I returned to work as interior/exterior modder for P:C and SHotN, and also started my own mod; City of Balmora: Hlaalu Expansion. Also I am reviewer at all three above mentioned province mods.

Also I hate writing up such introductions Razz

Back to top Go down
SGMonkey
Admin
SGMonkey

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitime17/5/2012, 21:53

Good to have you here mate. Maybe one day you will be doing interior/exterior work for us.

And yeah, me too, just thought it would be amusing.
Back to top Go down
The Khan
Novice

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitime10/7/2012, 21:45

Well hello everyone! It was inevitable for me to create an account. Now I finally arrive!So my real name is "Conrad". Yeah, so I've pretty much just started modding Morrowind and so far it's been a... interesting experience, mostly me and Praedator's flame war. Wink I hope to help out on this project the further it goes... nothing I can really do at the moment for it though.
Back to top Go down
Rattfink333
Novice
Rattfink333

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitime27/7/2012, 14:21

hey high howdy. y'all know me from shotn and P.C. and maybe from a double handful of my own mods. soldiering on through interiors at P.C. right now. I'll be around a bit her and there.
Back to top Go down
wild_luxray
Novice
wild_luxray

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitime20/11/2012, 13:14

Hi folks. I'm Jack from SHOTN, a guy with too much time on his hands atm. [I'm not a spambot. Or am I? No, I'm not.] Just created an account here in case I can make myself useful.
Back to top Go down

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitime21/11/2012, 05:51

Yo, wild_luxray,

we are pretty much the same people from SHOTN or P:C around here, except for SGMonkey. If you have read the news you'll know that the project has been given into my leadership for the time being.

And we've got... nearly nothing except plans and a landmass so far. I intend to do some prototype-exterior-work on the western reach in some time, possibly only after The Reach of Skyrim and the Gold Coast of Cyrodiil have been completed.

But feel welcome to stick around, though
Back to top Go down
wild_luxray
Novice
wild_luxray

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitime21/11/2012, 06:45

Yeah, this isn't a fast-moving project by any means Very Happy If I can help in discussions though, I will!
Back to top Go down
SGMonkey
Admin
SGMonkey

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitime28/11/2012, 09:18

Glad to have you on board. This project needs all the help it can get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Rock 427 :: Off Topic-
Jump to: